Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Party for 21, please!

Today is October 21st. Bethany and I celebrated our birthdays together September 12th. My real birthday was August 13th. As you can see, I get around to having a personal life on occasion. LOL! For my birthday I asked for a party as my gift and to have help taking pictures so I could remember the day. Now, I do enjoy getting "stuff." However, I've learned that memories can come with me anywhere and I can enjoy them while listening to a boring lecture, driving my car, or blow drying my hair in the morning. When Nathan and I went to Europe for 2 months, he would often find me with a small smile across my face as I would stare outside the train window. Annoyed he would ask, "Are you thinking about Sophie again?" hahaha! Although I would lie and say no, he would insist that there are only three things that can make me smile like that. He would say, "I don't believe you. You're either thinking of Sophie, chocolate, or something shiny."

See! Memories are the perfect gift! I took mine half way across the world and didn't have to pay extra for the baggage :) Anyway, the birthday brunch turned out great! We had 18 attend (21 if you count the dogs . . . which we always do). My sister Kristen even came in from Alabama and brought her little yorkie Mia! Here are a few of my favorite images from the party:

The invite from Personally Yours in Knoxville
Photobucket

Front door and backyard
Photobucket

All chairs, tables, and tablecloths from Bradley Rentals in Cleveland
Photobucket

Part of the centerpiece
Photobucket

Bethany and her yorkie Sasha
Photobucket

My sister Kristen and I . . . oh and Mia!
Photobucket

My mom being a wonderful hostess
Photobucket

Grilled apple salad
Photobucket

Apple Crumb Cake from The Bread Basket in Cleveland. It was VERY good and moist. Highly recommend :)
Photobucket

Quiche and cheese straws from The Fresh Market
Photobucket

Bethany and Sarah
Photobucket

I love this candid of Paige! She loves to stalk my blog so I decided to stalk her at the party. haha!
Photobucket

Me, my lil' snaggle-toof, and Paige
Photobucket

My sister Kristen and her baby Mia. I made that hat for Mia. Cute, huh?
Photobucket

Look at my mom in the background! She gets so tickled over Mia. Mia is mom's first "gan-baby." hehe!
Photobucket

P.S: If you think you might be interested in buying this house, please click here. My parents are selling!

1 comment:

..::p::.. said...

i got stalked! YAY!!! love you!