Thursday, October 8, 2009

The Meltons!

A few weeks ago I received the pleasure of meeting Debbie Melton's TRIPLETS! That seems so crazy   . . . triplets! What are the odds, huh? For the location of the shoot, Debbie invited me out to their summer/river house! There was so much room to run and play outside!  If I hadn't had a camera and other gear strapped to my body, I probably would have ran around the yard leaping through the air.  I love leaping!  It makes me feel like a ballerina :) 

Watching Will, Jessica, and Ella Marie climbing trees and doing cartwheels in the yard brought me back to younger years.  I remember looking forward to Friday evenings just so I could go home and play outside without having to do my homework first.  It seems like a simple pleasure now but it was my everything then.  Hopefully, these pictures will remind everyone of their own childhood :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Don't they look so sweet in this next picture?!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Can't pass up a "wet sky"!
Photobucket

No comments: