Monday, October 26, 2009

Debbie - Nashville Portrait Photographer

Last month I received the opportunity to photograph Debbie in Nashville at Centennial Park. The Friday that we were going to have our session was a total wash so we waited until Sunday.  It turned out to be a BEAUTIFUL day although we had to fight a lot of traffic within the park.  Little did we know, an "Arts and Crafts Show" was being held in the park that day.  AND little did I know, Centennial Park is huge! Debbie and I exchanged several phone calls before we actually found each other.  Being a photographer certainly can be an adventure!  I feel like I've been site-seeing all year! haha! 

Debbie was so much fun to photograph! She was up for anything! She is stylish, independent, and successful in her career . . . all the things I hope to be :) I loved getting to edit through Debbie's photos.  The light was quite amazing around sunset.  I told Debbie that I was going to try really hard to shoot into the sun because I want to master that technique.  If I see that I have a weakness, I throw a lot of my energy into changing it.  When I was younger, I was told to stick with English because I wasn't so great at math and could not read graphs.  So what did I do in college? I majored in Finance and Economics :) LOL!  I don't think anyone should accept having a weak side of the brain.  ANYWAY, I got so tickled retouching the following pictures! I think Debbie could be a Talbots model or something.  I hope when she sees these pictures she says, "Mmm! I look GOOD. I just can't stop staring at myself . . . uh huh!" haha!

Very colorful!
Photobucket

At the Parthenon
Photobucket

I LOVE this picture! So Cool!
Photobucket

Debbie is glowing . . . literally :)
Photobucket

She could be a model! See!
Photobucket

This is another one of my favorites! I loved her purple shirt for these next shots! It really popped in her photos.  GORGEOUS!
Photobucket

Photobucket

I love the colors in these pictures! What a great fall picture!
Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: