Saturday, October 31, 2009

Liz: Boudoir Shoot - Chattanooga Photographer

I have been an avid Victoria's Secret magazine reader since I was twelve.  Thus, it is no surprise that boudoir shoots are my FAVORITE session.  It's so gratifying to take "everyday" women and make them feel like supermodels. From the outfits to the make-up to the lights, it's so much fun! For months Liz was paying for a gym membership that she wasn't using.  She needed to find a reason and excuse for getting back into a workout routine.  Setting up a boudoir shoot was definitely the answer :) I can't get over how AMAZING Liz looks in her pictures.  When I showed her some images off my camera as I was shooting, she squealed with joy!  For the entire shoot she remained upbeat and full of laughter, which is her personality 99% of the time :) Anyhow, here are a few of my favorites that I can share:

I always tell girls to pull items from their closet to wear for these shoots.  The following outfit probably cost $15.  I let Liz borrow my "vest cape" for the shoot.  I got it at Express for $9.99.
Photobucket

Great abs, Liz! 
Photobucket

Photobucket

I love these next 2 shots!  I think they show Liz's fun-loving personality.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Simply beautiful.
Photobucket

Photobucket

I love the softness in this next one.
Photobucket

Photobucket

This next one just speaks to me.  It's so simple, elegant, and telling of a woman.  
Photobucket

A little disheveled hair is a must :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

A perfect boudoir model!
Photobucket

1 comment:

..::p::.. said...

and now i have motivation for the gym. gotta get one of these shoots done!