Friday, October 23, 2009

Ginny: Bridal - Knoxville Wedding Photographer

Before I embark upon another wedding weekend, I wanted to post a few of my favorite images from Ginny's bridal portraits.  Although some storm clouds loomed during our session, the scariest part of the day was the neighbor's dog! haha! Just as I was getting Ginny posed for her next shot, this playful puppy from next door came running over the hill.  And you can only guess who he wanted to play with!  Quickly, Ginny gathered her dress around her waist and stuck her heel out and yelled, "No! Stay!" Being that this dog was young, he didn't respond to commands very well. Thinking that the dog would soon get tired, I tried playing with him for a while. Unfortunately, I tuckered out before the dog. Thankfully Ginny's mom was there to distract the puppy from pawing all over Ginny and me.  For the next ten minutes Ginny and I were able to get some photos unbothered.  Just as I was squatting down to get another shot, I suddenly felt two furry arms wrap around my neck from behind and a tongue in my ear!  This puppy was not going to give up on us! Although his persistence was slightly endearing, I found myself pouring sweat running in between Ginny's dress and the dog for the next 30 minutes. Finally, the owner of the dog called for him.  In a flash the dog was gone.  Needless to say, I was exhausted after the photo shoot! It's not every day that I have to save a wedding dress from muddy little paws :) 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I think this might be my favorite :) 
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
 
I love this candid as well!
Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: