Monday, October 5, 2009

Heather's Bridesmaids' Brunch - Chattanooga Wedding Photographer

The morning before her wedding, Heather honored her bridesmaids and the other special women in her life with a brunch at the Chattanooga Golf and Country Club.  I love that everyone was able to cut loose before the big day and just enjoy everyone's company!  I personally enjoy shooting bridesmaids' brunches because it allows me a chance to understand who everyone is before the wedding :)  Plus, I get to hear a few interesting and entertaining stories.  The whole time I was shooting, however, I could hear my husband's voice saying in my head, "How is this entertaining? It's like watching a bunch of hens clucking about." LOL! Well maybe it is, Nathan, but you aren't a woman so you just don't understand.  Sometimes we just need to cluck!  Here are a few of my favorite images from the day:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love these next two images of Christine, Heather's matron of honor.
Photobucket

She looks so tickled :)
Photobucket

Heather's mom
Photobucket

Heather's aunt and grandmother
Photobucket

The bridesmaids
Photobucket

Heather's mom, Heather, and the groom's mother
Photobucket

No comments: