Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Ginny and TJ Engaged! - Knoxville Wedding Photographer

Two weeks ago I met up with Ginny and TJ at Coolidge Park for their engagement pictures! This is where TJ popped the question some months prior, playing his guitar and singing to her! It amazes me that almost 7 years ago I met this couple in college.  Ginny was a sorority sister and TJ was a classmate in the business school.  I always liked sitting by TJ in class because he's quite the joker . . . as you will soon see in the pictures below.  As a finance student, I never thought in a million years that I would one day be photographing my classmates' weddings!  I thought surely by the time I was 24, I would have figured out a solution to America's growing healthcare problem or AT LEAST be the CEO of Merrill Lynch or something!!!  . . . cricket, cricket . . . anyone, anyone???  Oh my . . . how quickly reality takes over after leaving college. Sigh . . .

It amazes me that through all these years, trials, and tribulations, one constant remained in Ginny and TJ's hearts . . . their love for one another.  Though they have traveled in opposite directions, they always found a way back into each other's arms.  Ginny and TJ are a true example of "what is meant to be, will be."  I believe their constant laughter and passion for each other will carry them through many beautiful years of marriage or at least til Ginny's teeth fall out and she can no longer whistle "sonny" through them.  LOL! Oh Ginny . . . .

Photobucket

I love the way Ginny looks at TJ!
Photobucket

Gotta love the shadow kiss!
Photobucket
Photobucket

Koala bear hug on the top of the world!
Photobucket

One of my favs!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

And it begins . . . there's something about this glass bridge that gets people all giggly! Do refer back to the Sex and the City shoot. haha!
Photobucket

I said act NATURAL! LOL! Oh wait . . . hahaha!
Photobucket

Precious!
Photobucket

No comments: