Thursday, June 4, 2009

McWorkshop: Night Shoot with Katie and Gregsby

My blog posts are somewhat out of order here.  However, if you need more information about the McWorkshop just scroll down a little ways.  For our final shoot of the 5-day intensive program, Corey decided to do a night shoot with a bride and groom, a.k.a Katie and Gregsby, at the Putt-Putt course! This was probably the most challenging of all our shoots but I'm certainly glad we did it.  It's not often that I'm in the dark trying to take a stunning picture of people with 15 other photographers and flashes going off everywhere.  Yet, as often happens at weddings, we're expected to make the shot happen despite the circumstances.  No pressure . . . haha!

I'm very glad, however, to have had Katie and Gregsby as our models! They were naturals in front of the camera, always keeping a pleasant face as we made our way through the course. Talk about making my job a little easier!  Anyway, here are a few pics from the evening:

Photobucket
Photobucket
I love their faces in this next one!
Photobucket
Is it a hole-in-one?
Photobucket
Apparently, this was "The Madagascar" course! Love the Zebra's butt in the background.
Photobucket
Karri, who is HILARIOUS, and I decided to put 2 flash units in this skeleton's eye sockets.  Pretty neato!
Photobucket
Love this picture with Katie and the Zebras.  I would have tried riding one.  Oh wait . . . her husband did! LOL!
Photobucket

No comments: