Saturday, June 13, 2009

Andrea: Boudoir Shoot - Chattanooga Photographer

A few weeks ago, Andrea came over for a boudoir shoot.  A month or so prior, Andrea and her husband met me for a couple's love shoot.  I love having return clients! They have been so much fun to work with and allow me to experiment! Anyway, Andrea and I had a blast at her shoot that lasted several hours . . . maybe it was the wine. LOL!  Andrea was so great in front of the camera! I can't wait til she shows her husband all the REALLY good stuff.  Adam bought Andrea this shoot as a gift to her because it was something that she always wanted to do.  Whateva Adam! This was a present to YOU! haha! Andrea, what can I say??? You're HOT!

This was taken while she took a jacuzzi, bubble bath . . . so fun!
Photobucket

The many saucy faces of Andrea . . . love it!
Photobucket

Gotta have some thigh-highs!
Photobucket

No comments: