Friday, June 5, 2009

Sarah and Ben: Happily Married - Knoxville Wedding Photographer

Two weeks ago I met up with Sarah and Ben at Sequoyah Hills in Knoxville.  I know this couple from being in the same honors program at UTC.  The first time I met Sarah and Ben was at our semi-annual "UHON" meeting.  During this meeting all the new freshman are supposed to stand up and introduce themselves to the upperclassmen.  I believe I was a Sophomore at the time so I imagine I was sitting in the back of the auditorium only half-way paying attention. 

Out of all the newbies, I remember Sarah's introduction the most.  I'm not quite sure what she said at this point but I remember thinking that she must have been part of the movie "Steel Magnolias."  She was this sweet, Southern bell with perfect curls, BEAUTIFUL blue eyes, and porcelain-like skin!  And she still is!  After putting two and two together, I figured out that she had joined the program with her high school sweetheart Ben.  I'm not going to lie, I remember thinking, "Well, we'll see how that goes."  

Today, Sarah and Ben are happily married.  They've been together 8 years and married for over 2 of those! I'm SO glad they proved me wrong! They are so in sync with each other, it's quite amazing. They still have so much passion in their relationship!  And, as expected, they are quite the successful duo. Ben works for TVA, performing a job I can't even pronounce and Sarah is a law student at UT. I'm so glad I got the chance to catch up these two.  Here are a few pictures from the evening:

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
The following pictures at the fountain remind me of an afternoon is Paris! 
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: