Tuesday, December 8, 2009

John Carl and Family: Take 2

I can't believe that John Carl is half way through his first year! His little personality is really starting to develop.  His expressions get me so tickled!  I think he's starting to figure out what's going on around him and responds by making various faces.  It's pretty funny.  He's grown so much since his first photo shoot.

It was a beautiful fall day for John Carl's second session!  The sky was blue and the leaves a brilliant yellow.  Sequoyah Hills is breath-taking this time of year.  I was so glad the whole family was able to come out!  Here are some of my favorite images from the day:

Photobucket

See! He totally knows what's going on around him.  He's like "Ah mom . . . not in front of the camera!" Too cute!
Photobucket

Love those yellow leaves!
Photobucket

What are dad's for huh?
Photobucket

I adore this next sequence of pictures! Isn't fall magical?!
Photobucket

Cute candid :)
Photobucket

I just love the happiness in this next picture. 
Photobucket

Someday John Carl may be taller than dad, but for now he'll hitch a ride in dad's arms. 
Photobucket

Big sister trying to put a little more fall in the air :)
Photobucket

No comments: