Monday, December 28, 2009

Mrs. Gonzalez: Boudoir Shoot

Ok ladies! Get motivated! This is a wife and mother of two! Seriously, if I look this good after having children, I will be thanking my lucky stars! This girl is gorgeous and reminds me a lot of the actress Rose McGowan.  Christen from Elea Blake Cosmetics did all the make-up for this shoot and I cannot praise the team over there enough! And just as a reminder, anyone who sits for a boudoir between January 2nd through 12th will receive $50 off the session price.  Anyway here are a few of my favorites from this session:

Oh my goodness! Probably my MOST fav!
Photobucket

Photobucket

LOVE the make-up!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Her outfit from Victoria's Secret looked fantastic!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Very romantic looking! She just has one of those faces, ya know!
Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm so glad I was able to incorporate some greenery into these pictures!  
Photobucket

Photobucket
 
Grrrrowl! Love it!
Photobucket

1 comment:

..::p::.. said...

WHOA! the last one is my fave.