Thursday, December 10, 2009

Erica and Blake: Engaged! - Chattanooga Wedding Photographer

The first time I met Erica was to discuss wedding photography packages.  By the end of our conversation, she was so excited that she gave me a big hug before leaving.  You see . . . Erica is the type of person that within 5 minutes you feel as though you have known her for years.  She welcomes warm conversation with open arms.

The second time Erica and I got together, I invited her and her mother to a joint birthday brunch I was hosting with a mutual friend at my parent's house.  As I busied myself serving sunrise mimosas to all our guests, I caught my mom and Erica's mom laughing and talking  . . . as though they had known each other for years.  It made me smile seeing how alike Erica and her mother are around "strangers."  

The third time Erica and I met up, I was coming to her house/farm to take engagement pictures.  Again, I was greeted with open arms and instantly offered pomegranate and orange flavored iced tea (from Publix if anyone is interested).  It hardly seemed as though I was coming to work with that kind of greeting! :)  Being around Erica, her family, and Blake reminds me of what living in the South is all about!  Erica and Blake are a perfect match and I loved getting know them better at their engagement shoot.  Here are a few of my favorite images from their session:

They are in such great spirits! Love it!
Photobucket

Erica adores horses :)
Photobucket

I love the colors in their photos!
Photobucket

"Watch for the horse poop!" she says. haha!
Photobucket

Photobucket

I created a "textured" picture.  This isn't my normal but I really like it for this shot!
Photobucket

I love the simplicity in this next picture.
Photobucket

I'm so glad we were able to get into this field!  It made for some great images! Doesn't it make you want to frolick? Fields are so warm and inviting . . . kinda like Erica's personality
Photobucket

Photobucket

My most favorite picture!
Photobucket

And two sweet pictures to end this post :) 
Photobucket

No comments: