Thursday, September 3, 2009

Dinner Party! - Cleveland Photographer

A few weeks ago, mom put together a little dinner party for the family.  My aunt and cousin were in town so it created a great excuse to invite some others over for a good time.  I love going home! Despite my recent marriage, my parents just can't seem to get rid of me.  They call me their little boomerang :)  One day they're sending me off, the next day I'm standing on their doorstep! LOL! 

Anyway, I wanted to share a few pictures of the table arrangement that my mom put together from flowers and plants from the yard.  She's so creative!  It looked like it came from a real florist.  I've said it before and I'll say it again: Everything my mom touches, she makes beautiful. 

I love practicing "detail" shots for weddings.  It's harder than you think.  How do you make something with no emotion look full of life . . . like you want to reach out and grab it? This is something that I plan to get to the bottom of.  Here are a few shots of mom's floral arrangement:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: