Monday, August 31, 2009

Heather: Bridal - Chattanooga Wedding Photographer

I was so excited to see Heather last Tuesday! She looked AMAZING in her dress from Monica's! Since the wedding reception would be held at the Chattanooga Golf and Country Club, we decided to do her bridal portraits there.  The weather ended up being fabulous the evening of her shoot. Darin Wright, owner and make-up artist of Elea Blake, did all of Heather's make-up! Absolutely gorgeous!  Kristen from Hair A Go Go was Heather's up-do stylist.  She did an incredible job as well! 

I cannot express how much I love doing bridal portrait sessions!  They are so much fun and I really can take time to just focus on the bride.  Some brides do not want to do bridal sessions. I, however, would not want to risk there being a chance of rain or even a downpour on my wedding day.  Plus, this gives the bride an opportunity to "test-run" her look for the big day . . . and break in her shoes.  

Anyway, the whole crew was there to support Heather . . . her mom, my mom, Heather's grandmothers, Heather's aunt, and an occasional country club member who passed by who couldn't believe little Heather was all grown-up and getting married :)  Here are a few of my favorite images from the evening:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Loved getting the sun-flare in this next one :)
Photobucket

How perfect that the trees were sprouting pink flowers . . . just her wedding colors!
Photobucket

Gorgeous light here! Her coloring pops against the blues and greens!
Photobucket

I got really excited when I saw her veil was cathedral length!!! 
Photobucket

Gotta get a rustic, artsy shot in :)
Photobucket

I loved catching this moment.  It's the moment you know your mother is your best friend as well.
Photobucket

Look at this beautiful face!!! Ah! Although Heather is a natural beauty, I can't get over how great her make-up looked.  
Photobucket

Photobucket

"Wet skies" make for great pictures!  If rain is in the forecast any day surrounding the day you shoot, this is often the result.  Love it!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

spachick said...

LORI!!!! These pics are absolutely AMAZING....you done an outstanding job not to mention the beautiful bride....I will def be letting you do mine...Great job friend...Michelle (your massage therpaist by the way lol)hope see you soon!!!

..::p::.. said...

i love the rustic, artsy shot.
AND the "wet sky" is STUNNING!

you make me want to get married, just for the pics. LOL

Heather said...

Lori-
You're work is amazing, and my whole family can't wait to see the photos from the wedding. We all had the time of our lives, and I can't thank you enough!
Heather