Thursday, August 6, 2009

Bailey and Chris Engaged! - Knoxville Wedding Photographer

A few weeks ago, I woke up quite angry one Saturday morning!  Yes, angry!  The sun was shining, the sky was blue with puffy white clouds, and a fall breeze seemed be moving through the city.  I called my mom just to tell her how mad I was that I was NOT shooting a wedding that day!  Oh I was going to need a cocktail! 

I soothed my soul with a glass of  white wine and soaked my feet in the pool of the condo.  And as I sat there, basking in the golden sunlight and watching the clouds float by above, I let my anger go because I suddenly realized that I had a photo shoot the next day and the weather was expected to be the same :)  A smile crept across my face.

Sunday came and I was giddy with excitement to meet up with Bailey and Chris! Bailey and Chris are getting married in the Fall so this was perfect weather to get them all jazzed for the big day!  I always tell my Fall brides that the first breeze of cool weather will make their teeth clench.  They'll feel like their suddenly running out of time! 

Anyhow, Bailey and Chris were an absolute joy in front of my camera.  Bailey has this little "minnie mouse" laugh that gets me tickled.  Just imagine the laugh as you scroll through their pictures.  Chris was a hoot as I instructed him what to do.  I felt like we we playing "Simon Says," which actually created a lot of genuine laughter! Hysterical!  Here are a few of my favorites:

What a good looking couple!
Photobucket

Chris being funny :)
Photobucket

See! Doesn't it look like Fall with the yellow tree?
Photobucket

Simon says give Bailey some sugar!
Photobucket

This next picture gets me tickled for some reason :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Look how golden everything looks! 
Photobucket

Now your turn, Bailey.  Give Chris some love :) hehe!
Photobucket

One for the traditional folks :) Gotta impress Granny!
Photobucket

No, I didn't throw glitter into the air though I like to keep some in my pocket.  That's water bouncing off the fountain.  Kinda neato!
Photobucket

It almost looks like the dip from "Twilight."  Hysterical!
Photobucket

Photobucket

So natural looking!
Photobucket

I loved the tall grass! Made for a nice little field :)
Photobucket

Another favorite!
Photobucket

Beautiful Bailey!
Photobucket

I know they were wondering if I'd ever come out of that little valley but I was workin' on something! And here it is!
Photobucket

Last shot! And it was like I wasn't even there :)
Photobucket

No comments: