Thursday, August 6, 2009

Mallory: Boudoir Shoot - Chattanooga Photographer

A few weeks ago Mallory came over for a "Little Black Book" session as a gift to her husband for their one year anniversary.  She also brought her friend Natalie who ended up being a great assistant! Although these sessions always require more work from me in the front end, setting up studio lights and cleaning the house, they are probably my most favorite session.  Maybe because we're all drinking wine and playing fun music :)  MJ, Justin Timberlake, and Frank Sinatra go a long way! haha!  

When Mallory arrived, she was a little nervous.  However, she eventually loosened up and became an absolute pro in front of my camera.  What an empowering feeling it must be to have these kinds of pictures taken!  Here are a few of my favorites:

Love this silhouette image! She has awesome curves!
Photobucket

Check out the ring! Bling!
Photobucket

So sultry!
Photobucket

Eyes = AMAZING!
Photobucket

She has such beautiful features!
Photobucket

So fresh and natural looking!
Photobucket

Again, love the eyes!
Photobucket

Looks like a cool nightclub!
Photobucket

And here's me! Mallory was model tall so I had to climb up on some furniture to get the shot I wanted.  Look at the dust on my pants! 
Photobucket

Mallory took this shot as I jumped off onto the bed!  I look like a flying squirrel!  We laughed so hard! 
Photobucket

No comments: