Thursday, August 6, 2009

Melissa and Chris Engaged! - Knoxville Wedding Photographer

Melissa and Chris . . . what can I say?  They are a beautiful couple!  A few months ago, Melissa contacted me about photographing their wedding.  Since I've known Melissa for years, I had to make it happen :) Melissa was a friend of my older sister's during high school.  Melissa was one of the few older girls that embraced my dorkiness and would be nice to me on the bus.  Here's a picture of my sister and me before going to the bus stop my first day of seventh grade (just to get an idea of how things were back then):

Photobucket
LOL!

Anyhow, as I was saying, Melissa is a very sweet soul and I'm so glad she has found a guy just as sweet. Chris has been quite good at participating in the wedding planning process because I got the opportunity to speak with him several times via phone and email before I actually met him. I can tell Chris enjoys making Melissa happy and being a team player :) 

For the location of their shoot, we met in Sequoyah Hills and then made our way downtown. Oddly enough, for a Tuesday, downtown was full of activity. Here are a few that I LOVE:

Photobucket

Love this big tree! Always great for photo shoots :)
Photobucket

Too precious!
Photobucket

Melissa wanted some walking pictures.  I aim to please :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

This next picture reminds me of an Abercrombie ad.  Well . . . maybe if Chris' shirt was off and he had rubbed oil all over his abs.  haha! 
Photobucket

So romantic!
Photobucket

One of my favorites! Aren't they beautiful?!
Photobucket

The light was excellent that night!
Photobucket

And now we make our way downtown . . .
Photobucket

The owner of "Coffee and Chocolate" in Market Square saw that I was shooting outside and brought Melissa and Chris complimentary coffee to set the scene better.  He is SO nice.  Do go by and visit! You will not regret it!
Photobucket

In the middle of Market Square, I believe Shakespeare in the Park was going on . . . or something of that nature.  Why not enjoy?
Photobucket

Fun, architectural shot!
Photobucket

When you're this beautiful, traffic just stops :) Definitely a fav!
Photobucket

No comments: