Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Weekend Road Trip! - Chattanooga Photographer

This past weekend was filled with "to-do's" and fun! Since my husband was away on business, I decided to pass the time visiting the other loves of my life . . . Chattanooga, my family, my best friends, and my little snaggle-tooth Sophie.  Friday I stopped by Cleveland and visited with Miss Kaylee and her mother to drop-off some Senior pictures.  Then it was off to Panera for dinner.  
Continuing my journey, I met up with my parents at their condo in downtown Chattanooga.  It was great! I slept like a log! The next morning I woke up refreshed and went for a run across Walnut Street Bridge and back.  There's something about that city that energizes me :) The weather was perfect! That night Bethany and Whitney came over for wine. The sunset was crazy beautiful and I'm glad we were able to enjoy it!  Then we drove over to the Art District and ate at Tony's Pasta for dinner and Rembrandt's (a local favorite) for dessert.  I got a little cheesecake type dessert called Hazelnut Bliss . . . highly recommend it.  They also serve an assortment of great coffee and are open on the weekends til 11:30PM.  The place was still packed at 11:30! I couldn't believe it.  Sunday, mom and I went to church and then went to Diane's to drop off her "Wee Little Christmas Story" album (more to come on that).  Monday, it was back to K-town!

Snapshot . . . smile!
Sophie, helping mom and me with our projects
Sophie, no longer interested in helping
Love those paws!
Apparently the only thing the Easter Bunny's putting in my basket this year is LAUNDRY! Look at 'em being all sneaky!

No comments: