Sunday, April 19, 2009

Easter Celebration! - Cleveland Photographer

Last Sunday was a busy but fun day!  My husband's family met up with my family at church, which was very exciting for me because Nathan's parents had never seen the church where my papaw used to preach! Mom led the song service, played the flute during communion, and then conducted the choir in their Easter cantata.  I know . . . she has MANY talents.  After church everyone met at my parent's house for Easter dinner.  It was so nice to have Nathan's grandfather, we call him dee-daddy, to join us for church and dinner too.  This man is amazing!  He is 88 years old and more "with it" than I am when it comes to history and current events.  I think my husband must get his smarts from him :) 
After dinner Nathan and I headed down to Chattanooga to meet up with Heather and Ryan who had flown in from D.C. for their engagement session.  I'm so excited about their pictures so check back soon to see a sneak peek of the couple.  Anyhow, here are a few pictures from the day:

Pre-dinner play time with Zoe, mamaw's poodle!
Appetizer provided by Nathan's mom!
The dining room
Pork loin
Potatoes
Vegetables
My mother, always the perfect hostess :) I think I'll always remember her this way.
Dee-daddy and my mamaw . . . I love old people!
Coconut-Pineapple Cake! I could eat 100!

No comments: