Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Heather and Ryan - Chattanooga Wedding Photographer

A few months ago I met up with Heather and her mother to discuss wedding packages.  I was so excited to see Heather and to hear about this wonderful man she had met!  Heather and I actually go way back to junior high/high school.  Although we never really hung out in the same group of friends, you pretty much get to know everyone over the course of 6 years through class.  Did I mention this was an all girls school?  I know!  We actually survived and we're able to find men!  LOL!  Anyway, after Heather told me about Ryan, how they met, and how he proposed, I knew it was true love!  I love how Heather allows God to lead, giving Him control of what is meant to be.  Easter Sunday my husband and I finally got to meet Ryan and Heather together.  Ryan was an absolute riot!  He was crackin' everyone up!  Heather and Ryan have such a charming and natural relationship.  I'm so glad these sweet spirits found one another.  I'm honored to be photographing their wedding this August! 



No comments: