Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Emi and Franklin Engaged! - Knoxville Wedding Photographer

I have to admit that I had not met Emi or Franklin before this shoot.  We were referred to each other by a mutual friend.  Gotta love those referrals!   I had only spoken on the phone with Emi a few times. When I finally met her for the shoot, she was the same sweet optimist in person. From the moment I arrived, Emi and Franklin were upbeat, ready to hit the road, or rather grass, on their tandem bike! Spending an evening with these two was like playing outside with my neighborhood friends after school when I was younger.  It was nothing but fun, silliness, and exploration until the sun went down. Emi and Franklin have such a playful friendship and undying devotion to one another, it's exactly what you hope for in a relationship.  I can't wait to see what life brings them as they continue their journey together as husband and wife!  Also, a HUGE thanks to the Smith's for allowing us to use their farm for this shoot and for their upcoming wedding in a MONTH!  It's almost here!

Franklin's tongue is hangin' out! LOL! I think he's doing all the work!

Honeymoon's over, Franklin . . . Emi's found a new stallion.  haha!


1 comment:

..::p::.. said...

i absolutely adore the reflection picture! lori, my dear, you are talented beyond belief.