Friday, November 6, 2009

Desiree: Bridal Portraits - Chattanooga Wedding Photographer

I feel short on words tonight so I hope Desiree's pictures will speak for themselves.  The evening we went to the Bluff View Art District for her shoot, the light was fabulous.  There are so many beautiful areas to shoot there.  Some of her pictures remind me of Spain.  I loved how she wasn't afraid to just let it go and have fun with her dress :) I don't normally create slideshows for bridal shoots but as I was editing and listening to music, this song just seemed to be written for her. Check out her slideshow by clicking here.

I love her veil shots!
Photobucket

Photobucket

One of my favorites!
Photobucket

Love the colors in this one!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This next one gets me tickled :) I love when my brides play around. 
Photobucket

Photobucket

The next pictures remind me of Spain!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: