Friday, July 3, 2009

Zarina and Greg: House for Sale - Knoxville Commercial Photographer

Last week I received a call from my friend Zarina telling me that she and Greg are moving! When I first met Zarina, I was a realtor in Knoxville.  Although I have retired my license, Zarina wanted help in selling their house.  So . . . Wednesday I headed over and got their home staged for some pictures.  

The home is located off Clinton Hwy in Knoxville in a very inviting neighborhood.  It's 2 stories, 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths with a 2-car garage and concreted storage space under the house! Upstairs there is a very spacious bonus room as well!  The downstairs is an open floor plan with the living room and dining area joining.  To top it off, there is also a screened-in-porch perfect for sunny or rainy days that overlooks a large backyard.  For more information, pictures, or to schedule a showing, please call 865-209-0059.

Here are a few home highlights:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Master Bedroom!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Master Bathroom: There is also a walk-in shower on the left.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Looks like an ad for thenest.com
Photobucket

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

What lens did you use for these shots?