Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Riverbend '09 - Chattanooga Photographer

I feel completely and utterly spoiled every time I look at these pictures! Yes, I am a moocher
of my parent's well-deserved assets. Hopefully, I can re-pay them for their generosity and care
in my later years. I love my parents!

Although I generally avoid Riverbend like the plague, my mom, best friend, and I braved a little
traffic for a nice meal at Foodworks and some rooftop fireworks at the condo. I'm pretty sure
we had the best seat in the house! Plus, the HOA of the condo provided Krispy Kreme donuts to
everyone in the club room that night. It was heaven! Here are a few favorites from the night:

Beautiful Chattanooga!
Photobucket

Photobucket

I love how I was able to catch so many different fireworks at once!
Photobucket

"Oh say can you SEE?!"
Photobucket

Glad to not be in the traffic below :)
Photobucket

Bethany and I killin' some time.
Photobucket
I love the bottom left picture! Bethany looks like some animal coming out
of the water, gasping for air! HILARIOUS! hahaha!

No comments: