Thursday, July 2, 2009

Erin and Jeremy Engaged! - Chattanooga Wedding Photographer

Two weeks ago I met up with Erin and Jeremy for their e-session! We kept it classy by meeting up at McDonald's.  After getting into my car, we circled around a few hot spots along the river walk.  I have to be honest . . . I wasn't sure exactly where I was taking them.  I'm pretty sure they caught on.  LOL! Seriously, things look different when you're riding bikes on the river walk and not driving to it! That's my story and I'm stickin' to it.  The good news: I got to play catch up and learn a little more about Jeremy since it was my first time meeting him.  Erin and I met in college and are sorority sisters . . . so, of course, I already knew I liked her :)  And I give Jeremy an A+ for being such a great sport being all lovey-dovey for pictures in 92 degree heat! Much love to both! Here are a few of my FAVS:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: