Monday, May 11, 2009

Sex and the City Shoot - Slideshow!

I can't believe that we're half way through May!  Moreover, I can't believe I'm just getting around to posting this slideshow.  When I get busy I have to move my "just for fun" projects to the bottom of my to-do list.  Boo . . .  Anyway, in March I gave away a free "Friends and Fashion" photo shoot based off the hit show "Sex and the City."  Although I already gave a sneak peak in an earlier post, I wanted to show these ladies off again with a slideshow

Photobucket

3 comments:

Unknown said...

AHHH! I LOVE the slide show Lori!! You did such a great job,and you always leave me wanting to see more! Thanks, :) Meredith

..::p::.. said...

i have a PC and this looks GREAT! i'm jealous!!! it looks like the shoot was a blast.

Lori Line said...

Well good . . . maybe that computer in Asheville was just a bad apple.