Thursday, May 28, 2009

April's Bridal Shoot - Chattanooga Wedding Photographer

I am so glad that April and Chip finally got married this past weekend!  I have been dying to post some of her bridal pictures!  I kept telling April to hurry up and get married so I can blog about her bridal beauty.  When April told me about her bridal shoot location, I had no idea that she was about to make all my dreams come true as a photographer.  

It was a gorgeous Spring afternoon when I met April getting her make-up done at the mac counter at Belk before the bridal shoot.  My mom and I were going to follow April, her mom, and friend to a family friend's estate.  

Upon arriving at the estate, the wrought-iron gates majestically opened.  As we drove up the driveway lined on both sides with Bradford Pear trees to the gorgeous white-columned home, mom and I simultaneously broke into the Sound of Music's "The Hills are Alive."  haha!  Great minds think alike I suppose.  It really did feel like we were driving up to the Van Trapp family estate though!

The inside of the house was just as ornate and took us back to another time period.  The location was absolutely perfect, fitting in with April's Cinderella, happily ever-after themed wedding.  Yes, her bridesmaids wore Cinderella blue gowns!  April and Chip even had a horse drawn carriage for their wedding. April, of course, looked stunning in her gown from Ever After in Cleveland. Here are a few pics from our shoot:

Photobucket

Photobucket
Love this picture at the window!

Photobucket
So Titanic!

Photobucket
Old world classic!

Photobucket
I loved this bedroom! It had a crystal chandelier and fireplace! My kind of room!

Photobucket
April . . . such the model! I would hang this picture in my bathroom as a claim to my domain!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Mirror, mirror on the wall . . . :)

Photobucket
I love this picture of April coming down the stairs!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Simply beautiful!  Thank you so much for allowing me to be part of such a special time for you, April!

No comments: