Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Behind but Improved!

So I had this GREAT idea to get caught up on all my blog posts today but . . . that's probably not gonna happen.  Do you notice anything new about my blog?!? I sure hope so or I just wasted a few hours! Ahh! Well, if you haven't visited here before, I just increased the size of all the pictures I posted here. YAY! It's really easy ONCE you figure it out.  I think it looks a LOT better! I love learning new things but get annoyed with the amount of time it takes me to research everything to figure it out!  Some days I just wish I had a magic wand and POOF everything is just the way I want it.  However, DO check back sometime next week because I should be getting some posts up from the holidays! From Diva Night to Christmas and Christmas to celebrating the New Year in Nashville, the posts should be rather interesting.  I'm also planning on making a few enhancements to my website! January through March are going to be super busy but I love what I do so no complaints!

No comments: