Tuesday, February 3, 2009

A Little Angelina Jolie

















Mackenzie Morgan = a young version of Angelina Jolie. A few months ago I took some pictures of Mackenzie. During the shoot I remember thinking that she reminded me of someone. She has these beautiful eyes and lips!!! I'm glad someone finally said, "She's a little Angelina Jolie!" It's all coming together now in my head!

I am a huge fan of Mackenzie. She sings so well! It'll blow your mind how talented she is for her age.
In fact, just last week she was brought onto the Maury Show in NY to sing! I'm so proud of her! Yesterday I worked on some of her pictures for a press release. We are all hoping that she gets the part of a young Angelina Jolie in an upcoming film! You can learn more about Mackenzie and her music by visiting www.mackenziemorganmusic.com.

1 comment: